Accelerated Hospitality and School-Based Apprenticeships allow Year 10, 11 and 12 students to undertake vocational training to kick-start their career while remaining in a comprehensive and caring school environment. Students have the opportunity to:
- Complete a School-Based Apprenticeship, gain an ATAR or do both
- Work part time and get paid
- Gain industry standard qualifications
- Do Certificate III trade training
- Obtain financial aid for specialist clothing and tools under the federal government’s Tools for Your Trade Payment Initiative
The College has partnered with industry renowned Hospitality Training Network to provide employment pathways for Hospitality students enrolled School-Based Apprenticeships. Through this, students have the opportunity to become fully qualified chefs two years after completing the HSC.